Finalists for eight REB awards.
While it hasn’t been easy in the real estate world, OBrien Real Estate Clark we have several reasons to celebrate. Because in May 2020 we were named a finalist across an incredible eight categories in the national Real Estate Business (REB) Awards.
The REB Awards showcase the industry’s most prestigious accolades recognising excellence across the entire real estate industry. Award recipients represent a true cross-section of the real estate industry, recognising the contributions of the profession’s most senior ranks through to its rising stars.
Director Peter Clark said that he was humbled to be recognised and proud to be named as a finalist in 8 of the REB Award categories.
“The recognition for our excellent contribution to the Real Estate industry reinforces the strength of our brand in connecting with our clients and the community. So it’s given us reassurance that our strive to continually innovate is helping drive our industry forward” he added.
Awards our team are finalists for:
- Boutique Independent of the Year (3 or less offices)
- Innovator of the Year (company)
- Innovator of the Year – Peter Clark (individual)
- BDM of the Year – Kirsty Patterson
- Property Management Business of the Year (6 or less Property Managers)
- Property Manager of the Year – Karla Hudgell (Regional)
- Social and Community Service Program of the Year
- Marketing and Digital Campaign of the Year
We are exceptionally proud of the vast range of areas we are recognised for excellence from our community contributions to business development. It’s startling how far we’ve come in only 4 years running as an independent agency. Because of these acknowledgements we’re inspired to continue pushing boundaries and refine our company practices.