Feel at Home in Hampton Park
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN BOOK AN INSPECTION ON LINE NOW? SIMPLY CLICK "EMAIL AGENT" AND WE'LL RESPOND INSTANTLY WITH APPOINTMENT TIMES SO YOU CAN SELECT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU. YOU MUST REGISTER TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT
This newly renovated unit situated at the front of the unit complex creating convenient access to the home and with its location.
Located in the heart of Hampton Park, across the road from Hampton Park Primary School plus waking distance to Rivergum Primary School and Hampton Park Secondary College/Sporting facilities. Easy access to the local supermarkets, public transport and further education facilities within the suburb.
A few streets away provides access to the Monash Freeway making the daily commute much more enjoyable.
- 2 bedrooms well sized
- Large living area at the front of the home
- Separate dining and kitchen area for meals and hosting
- Kitchen comprising of a brand new fit out with gas cooking, new cupboards and bench tops creating better use of the space and storage
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Outside steps down to a concrete area for low maintenance and a space to sit or host the lovely outdoors
- Single garage for car storage as well as on street parking
- Freshly painted and renovated throughout the whole home
- Wall furnace heater
Few items that are currently in the home such as dining table, coffee table and TV table are all items that landlord is happy to supply to the tenant if they want it otherwise they can be removed if you will not use them.
First month's rent and bond payable within 24 hours of application approval