3 Living – 5 bedrooms - 863m2 block.
Feel at Home in Pakenham
Privately tucked away at the head of a quiet court, this stylish recently renovated family home not only offers over 30 squares of living (URL), there is ample yard for the kids to play or a pool, whilst all the grown-up toys can be accommodated in the huge garage and ample extra off-street parking.
The spacious light filled floor plan offers something for everyone, including enough storage to accommodate everything. 3 large living areas will allow everyone room to move and the 2 separate yards and outdoor entertaining area will see your summer cricket match and BBQ go off with a bang.
Ideally suited to a large or growing family, a tradesman who requires extra garage storage or a family who needs parking for the trailer, boat or caravan, this is a must inspect at this price point. Set on a huge 863m2 (approx.) block, the inclusions list is extensive.
- 5 generous sized bedrooms – Master with full en-suite and WIR and BIR's to the remaining bedrooms
- 2 studies, one inside the home and one in the oversized garage, complete with power and phone points
- A fully appointed kitchen – overlooking the open plan meals area and side yard.
- 3 generous living areas, with the formal lounge carpeted, along with the rumpus room whilst the family room is tiled
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating throughout
- Triple garage with built in office and storage and internal access
Freshly painted and brand new floor coverings have just been done, along with all gardens having been upgraded, should ensure many years of worry free living. Walking distance to acres of parklands, Heritage Springs Shopping Centre, Pakenham Springs Primary School and a short drive to train station and M1 freeway also ensure this is in position A and will be a sought-after home for those wanting a private, quality lifestyle.