Elegance, style in Olde Berwick
Feel at Home in Berwick
This rare and beautiful private home is positioned in one of Olde Berwick’s quietest tree lined streets. Stunning renovations both inside and out with lush grass for the children to run around and play sitting on a large 887m2 block.
Key features for this home are:
- 4 oversized bedrooms including the master with ensuite and walk in robe and a secondary master with walk in robe and semi ensuite and a 3rd separate toilet
- Large formal living area at the front of the home which can be used as a living space, rumpus room, theatre room, children’s play room or a 5th bedroom
- Fully renovated kitchen including Smeg appliances, stone bench tops, acoustic ceiling and butlers pantry overlooking the dining and oversize living area with integrated bar
- Study, plush carpets, timber floors, quality light fittings and window furnishings, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling plus gas log fire and ducted vacuum
- Stunning outdoor entertaining area with blinds for all year round entertaining
- Wine cellar and additional storage and workshop areas underneath the home
Only an inspection will allow you to fully appreciate the quality and homely atmosphere of this gorgeous home. You will be walking distance to local shops, restaurants, cafes and Pioneers Park, Arch Brown reserve and access to elite public and private schools. Homes in this tightly held street don’t come up for sale often. Don’t miss out, call now to inspect.