Family Friendly Court Location
Feel at Home in Chelsea Heights
This lovely 4 bedroom home is nestled away in a private court location, within walking distance to the Chelsea Heights shops, parks, wetlands, and Bicentennial Park. Delightful both inside and out, with a low maintenance garden, this is the perfect home for buyers that are upsizing from a unit/townhouse, people looking for a single level home to downsize to, or investors who would like to position themselves in a high growth suburb.
- 4 generous bedrooms, the master with full en-suite and walk in robe
- Neat and tidy central kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, and pantry
- Formal lounge room with bay window
- Second living and meals area, granting access outdoors
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Split system
- Undercover entertaining area
- Water tank and 2 garden sheds
- Landscaped and easy to maintain garden
- Single lock up garage with remote
Close to local beaches, parks, schools (including Cornish College and Haileybury), and the Patterson Lakes shops and restaurants, and with easy city access via Eastlink and a handy public transport network, this house will be the one you will want to call your home. Call today to book your inspection.