Licensed Estate Agent
If you’re searching for Victoria’s Number 1 agent, then meet Michelle Stephens. Awarded as Victoria’s best & one of Australia’s elite sales agents, Michelle is a consistently top industry performer who has firmly established an enviable reputation as one of the most successful and sought-after sales agents with over $200Million in residential sales in past 2 years.
Michelle’s exceptional attention to detail, dynamic energy and impressive negotiation skill set is what sets her apart from her competitors. Arguably one of the hardest working agents in the industry, Michelle is considered to have a natural talent for selling real estate, as well as being the cream of the crop and a tenacious negotiator.
Driven by a desire for absolute excellence, Michelle exudes genuine enthusiasm and whatever-it-takes attitude which translates to exceptional results for all of her clients. She is infatuated with her local community, enjoying its vibe, charm and character, as a consequence her passion for the area is contagious.
As a multi-award-winning agent, Michelle is a repeat influential industry performer. Although there are many more, some of her most recent achievements are:
- REB - 2020, Residential Salesperson of the Year across Australia
- REB - 2020, 1st In Victoria (total number of listings)
- REB - 2020, 1st in Victoria (total number of sales)
- REB - 2020, 4th in Australia (total number of listings)
- REB - 2020, 8th in Australia (total number of sales)
- REIV - 2019, Residential Salesperson of the Year in Victoria
- REB - 2019, 2020 Top 100 agents across Australia
- REB – 2018, 2019, 2020 Top 50 Women in Real Estate across Australia
- OBrien Real Estate – 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 1st within the network
- Rate My Agent – 2020, Agent of the Year for Carrum Downs & Skye
- Rate My Agent – 2019, Agent of the Year for Carrum Downs, Skye & Sandhurst
It’s no surprise that these powerhouse achievements have firmly established Michelle’s reputation as the most sought-after sales agent in her region.
Appraisal? Sure thing, let’s get started below:
It's Week 31 of the year and as Victoria braces and prepares to enter stage 4 Restrictions, our Real Estate market continues to defy all odds and expectations. VIC recorded over 1,400 Transactions which was 8 weeks in a row with over 1,000 weekly sales. Nationally, we had 5,411 transactions, (164 more than last week and 1,203 more than the same week last year) that's 7 continuous weeks of Sales above 4,700 weekly Nationally. The National Figures of 5,411 is the highest amount of Sales Transactions in 22 Weeks and it's also the 3rd Biggest Transactional week of 2020. The trendlines, both for VIC & Nationally, continue to rise
We've been having outstanding results with our OBrien Auctions also, with 8 out of 12 Sold this week
"OBrien Auction TV" Highlights for Episode 11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBc3zlDrbtg