Outdoor Furniture Styles and Trends In 2021
A big part of the Australian lifestyle is the great outdoors. Entertaining family and friends during warmer days and nights have always been part of Aussie life. From backyard get-togethers to just simply taking in the sun or gathering around the BBQ there is nothing more relaxing.
It doesn’t matter what size your yard is you can still furnish it to suit your style at an affordable price. Your backyard may have a pool, a large decking, or simply a balcony. All these spaces can be utilised as “entertainers”.
We have listed some of the latest trends in outdoor furniture in 2021.
1. Outdoor Planters – Plant containers come in a range of sizes, colours, styles, and materials, as well as a variety of costs. Container gardening may add beauty to any yard by filling pots, tubs, and half barrels with flowers, but it can also serve a functional purpose. Container gardening is a great option for individuals who don’t have a lot of garden areas. Gardeners with a balcony, a little yard, or just a spot of sun on their driveway may grow a broad range of vegetable crops in containers in addition to flowers.
2. Outdoor Rattan Seating – When purchasing rattan effect garden furniture, you want to be sure that it will offer you years of outdoor seating or dining. Rattan furniture is typically produced by weaving together various palm species native to Southeast Asia. An element that adds to Rattan furniture is its durability in the low level of care necessary to keep it appearing new and clean. Simply wash any spills or stains with soapy water and a towel to clean synthetic rattan outdoor furniture.
3. Outdoor Teak Furniture – This year’s main trend is chunky teak couches and tables. There’s a good chance you’ve examined a few teak items if you’re searching for new outdoor furniture. This is due to the fact that teak is one of the most popular materials for furniture and construction in general. Teak is one of the most powerful and long-lasting hardwoods. When exposed to weather conditions such as rain and sun, it works admirably. Teak’s high natural oil content and tight wood grain contribute significantly to this.
4. Deck Seating – Creating seating from a decking is a great idea. You can furnish the decking with pillows and cushions and add your outdoor plants for good effect. The seating can be tiered which gives the impression of an outdoor theatre setting.
5. Outdoor Hanging Chairs- Another great addition is an off-the-floor hanging chair. This is a great way to relax and read a book or play your favourite video game as you sway in the breeze. Fill your hanging chair with comfy cushions and you may find this is a great space to have a nap in the outdoors. Hanging chairs are a throwback to the 1970s and have been greatly improved with multiple design options.
6. Outdoor Lamps – When the sun sets an outdoor lamp can really enhance the mood. Rechargeable or battery-powered lamps and lanterns do away with those unsightly cables. Having no cables makes your lamp portable so you can move it wherever you want to. Or, you can have multiple lamps. If you want you can purchase an outdoor lantern and fill it with candles which adds to the mood of the night.