How Much is My Home Worth in Cranbourne?
Real Estate Appraisal Cranbourne VIC 3977
The median price for a house in Cranbourne is $510,000 as of January 12, 2021. A median-priced unit is $385,000. There have been 249 houses and 49 units sold in the last year. Of the houses sold 148 were 3 bedrooms. The average annual capital growth for houses is 4.94% and units is 5.14%. The 12-month capital growth is 3.03% on houses and 5.58% for units. The Demand to Supply Ratio or DSR rating has houses and units as above average. There is currently more demand than supply. Vendors are usually getting the price they are asking for. As an investment expect the capital growth to trend ahead of the national average.
House prices and rent returns in Cranbourne.
- 2 bedroom home $475,000 Rent per week $320
- 3 bedroom home $497,000 Rent per week $360
- 4 bedroom home $615,000 Rent per week $400
Unit prices and rent returns in Cranbourne.
- 1 bedroom unit No Data Rent per week $270
- 2 bedroom unit $375,000 Rent per week $325
- 3 bedroom unit $416,000 Rent per week $375
On average it takes 64 days to sell a house and 51 days to sell a unit. The gross rental yield for a house is 3.72% and for a unit, it is 4.73%.
Free Real Estate Appraisal Cranbourne
Selling your house in Cranbourne? Do you want to know the current market price of your house or unit? Our appraisers will deliver an accurate appraisal based on recent sales data together with the location to amenities, schools and shops. Our agents will provide this valuation free of charge.
Free Rental Appraisal Cranbourne
Do you have an investment property you wish to rent? Or, do you want to rent out your current home? Our property management team currently manages over 3650 properties. There is no scenario we have not dealt with when it comes to managing real estate. We use the latest software tools to streamline our services. We deal directly with the landlord and keep them up to speed with the rental of their property.
Property Valuation Cranbourne
Did you know there is a difference between a property appraisal and a real estate valuation? If you want to know the value of your home you can ask any registered real estate agent. Our agents perform any type of real estate appraisal free of charge. However, if for legal reasons you need a valuation then you must engage the services of a licenced valuer. This will come with a fee.
Suburb Profile of Cranbourne
Lifestyle in Cranbourne
At the 2016 national Census there were 20,094 people residing in Cranbourne. This south-eastern surburb of Melbourne is located 42 kilometres from the CBD. You can visit the Royal Botanic Gardens or go to the Cranbourne Racecoaurse and recreational reserve. If you like golf tere are 3 golf course. The Casey Complex has an indoor skating facility, a sports centre for basketball, netball, and indoor soccer. At the complex there is the YMCA Casey Race. Here you will have access to the swimming pool which has two 50 metre lap pools, children’s pool, heated rehabilitation pool, spa, sauna, steam room, full gym and weights room as well as two water slides.
Schools in Cranbourne
There are 14 schools in Cranbourne.
- Courtenay Gardens Primary School Co-educational
- Cranbourne Carlisle Primary School Co-educational
- Cranbourne Park Primary School Co-educational
- Cranbourne Primary School Co-educational
- Cranbourne Secondary College Co-educational
- Cranbourne West Primary School Co-educational
- Lyndhurst Secondary College Co-educational
- Balcombe Grammar School Co-educational Private
- Casey Grammar School Co-educational Private
- Marnebek School Co-educational Special
- St Agatha’s School Co-educational
- St Peter’s College Co-educational
- Rangebank Primary School Co-educational
- Lighthouse Christian College Co-educational Private
Cranbourne Real Estate Agent Contact Details.