How Much Is My Home Worth In Croydon?
Real Estate Appraisal Croydon VIC 3136
The median price for a house in Croydon is $765,000 as of January 17, 2021. A median-priced unit is $572,000. There have been 238 houses and 246 units sold in the last year. The average annual capital growth for houses is 5.73% and units is 5.40%. The 12-month capital growth is 6.46% on houses and 7.72% for units. The Demand to Supply Ratio or DSR rating has houses and units or apartments as good. There is currently more demand than supply but not by much. Vendors are usually getting the price they are asking for. As an investment expect the capital growth to trend ahead of the national average. Houses remain for 35 days on the market and units take 35 days until they are sold.
House prices and rent returns in Croydon.
- 2 bedroom home $635,000 Rent per week $385
- 3 bedroom home $734,000 Rent per week $430
- 4 bedroom home $879,000 Rent per week $520
Unit prices and rent returns in Croydon.
- 1 bedroom unit No Data Rent per week $320
- 2 bedroom unit $536,000 Rent per week $370
- 3 bedroom unit $663,000 Rent per week $438
The gross rental yield for houses is 3.10% And for units, it is 3.38%.
Free Real Estate Appraisal Croydon
Selling your house in Croydon? Do you want to know the current market price of your house or unit? Our appraisers will deliver an accurate appraisal based on recent sales data together with the location to amenities, schools and shops. Our agents will provide this valuation free of charge.
Free Rental Appraisal Croydon
Do you have an investment property you wish to rent? Or, do you want to rent out your current home? Our property management team currently manages over 3600 properties. There is no scenario we have not dealt with when it comes to managing real estate. We use the latest software tools to streamline our services. We deal directly with the landlord and keep them up to speed with the rental of their property.
Lifestyle in Croydon
Croydon is an eastern suburb of Melbourne. It is located 28 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD at the foothills of the Mount Dandenong Ranges. Croydon has multiple parks and reserves including Eastfield Park. The population at the 2016 Census was 26,946. Its neighbouring suburbs include Mooroolbark, Kilsyth and Ringwood. The main Street of croydon has over 170 traders from food to clothing. Croydon also has an outdoor pool.
Schools in Croydon
There are 9 schools in Croydon.
- Croydon Community School Co-educational
- Dorset Primary School Co-educational
- Ainslie Parklands Primary School Co-educational
- Ruskin Park Primary School Co-educational
- Croydon Primary School Co-educational
- Yarra Road Primary School Co-educational
- Melba Secondary College Years 7-12 Co-educational
- Sacred Heart School Prep-6
- Luther College 7-12 Co-educational Private
Croydon Real Estate Agent Contact Details.