How Much is My Home Worth in Glen Waverley?
The median price for a house in Glen Waverley is $1,286,000 as of March 28, 2019. A median-priced unit is $833,500. There has been 373 homes and 42 units sold this year. Of the house sales this year 159 were three bedrooms. The annual capital growth for homes is 8.21% and units is 6.85%. The 12-month capital growth is -6.62% on houses and -5.06% for units. The DSR rating has homes, units or apartments at above average. This translates to there being more demand than supply. Vendors are usually getting the price they are asking for. As an investment expect the capital growth to trend ahead of the national average.
House prices and rent returns in Glen Waverley.
- 2 bedroom home $812,500 Rent per week $420
- 3 bedroom home $1,219,500 Rent per week $455
- 4 bedroom home $1,280,000 Rent per week $550
Unit prices and rent returns in Glen Waverley.
- 1 bedroom unit $410,500 Rent per week $370
- 2 bedroom unit $660,000 Rent per week $420
- 3 bedroom unit $990,000 Rent per week $495
The gross rental yield for houses is 2.13%. It takes 55 days to sell a house in Glen Waverley.
Free Real Estate Appraisal Glen Waverley
Do you want to sell your home in Glen Waverley? We provide free real estate appraisals on homes, units, apartments and land. Our sales agents will give you an accurate market price as to the value of your property. We base our final valuation on the proximity of the home to schools, shops and amenities. We have a database of potential buyers who are interested in all types of property in Glen Waverley.
Rental Appraisal Glen Waverley
Have you purchased an investment property and you require a rental agent? Or, do you want to rent out your current home? The O’Brien group manage over 3500 properties in Melbourne. Our property managers will provide a free assessment on your expected weekly rent return in Glen Waverley. We will consider the recent rental history together with the location of the property to schools, shops and public transport. We use the latest property management software to organise routine inspections, maintenance and rent collection. Each week a property is vacant costs the landlord 2% of their annual income.
Property Valuation Glen Waverley
Are you aware there is a difference between an appraisal and a valuation? If for legal reasons you require your property to have a valuation then you must engage a registered valuer. There will be a fee attached. Any registered real estate agent can give you an appraisal as to the price of your home. We provide appraisals free of charge.
The Glen, Glen Waverley
Recent Home Rentals in Glen Waverley
View our list of recently rented homes in Glen Waverley and surrounding suburbs. Our database of sales shows houses and units leased in the past year.
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Glen Waverley is located 19 kilometres south-east from the central business district of Melbourne. At the last Census in 2016 there were 40,237 registered residents in Glen Waverley. There are more one million properties in Glen Waverley than any other suburb in Melbourne. The major shopping complex is The Glen which has supermarkets, multiple retail outlets, a cinema and food court.
The M1 Motorway runs along the southern border. There is the Glen Waverley train station which runs on the Syndal line. Its neighbouring suburbs include Wheelers Hill and Mount Waverley.
Schools in Glen Waverley
There are 13 schools in Glen Waverley.
- Brentwood Secondary College Co-educational
- Camelot Rise Primary School Co-educational
- Glen Waverley Secondary College Co-educational
- Glen Waverley South Primary School Co-educational
- Glendal Primary School Co-educational
- Highvale Primary School Co-educational
- Highvale Secondary College Co-educational
- Frank W Cheshire Education Centre Co-ed Special
- Glenallen Special School Co-ed Special
- St Leonard’s School Co-educational
- Mount View Primary School Co-educational
- Wesley College Co-ed Private
- Glen Waverley Primary School Co-educational