How Much Is My Home Worth in Mentone?
Real Estate Appraisal Mentone VIC 3194
The median price for a house in Mentone is $1,025,000 as of January 19, 2021. A median-priced unit is $642,000. There have been 84 houses and 121 units sold in the last year. The average annual capital growth for houses is 5.02% and units is 3.02%. The 12-month capital growth is 10.10% on houses and 13.04% for units. The Demand to Supply Ratio or DSR rating has houses and units or apartments as above average. There is currently more demand than supply but not by much. Vendors are usually getting the price they are asking for. As an investment expect the capital growth to trend ahead of the national average. Houses remain for 37 days on the market and units take 61 days until they are sold.
House prices and rent returns in Mentone.
- 2 bedroom home No Data Rent per week $433
- 3 bedroom home $960,000 Rent per week $560
- 4 bedroom home $1,250,000 Rent per week $725
Unit prices and rent returns in Mentone.
- 1 bedroom unit $350,000 Rent per week $310
- 2 bedroom unit $625,500 Rent per week $400
- 3 bedroom unit $905,000 Rent per week $578
The Mentone gross rental yield for houses is 2.94% And for units, it is 3.12%.
Free Real Estate Appraisal Mentone
Selling your house in Mentone? Do you want to know the current market price of your house or unit? Our appraisers will deliver an accurate appraisal based on recent sales data together with the location to amenities, schools and shops. Our agents will provide this valuation free of charge.
Free Rental Appraisal Mentone
Do you have an investment property you wish to rent? Or, do you want to rent out your current home? Our property management team currently manages over 3600 properties. There is no scenario we have not dealt with when it comes to managing real estate. We use the latest software tools to streamline our services. We deal directly with the landlord and keep them up to speed with the rental of their property.
Lifestyle in Mentone
Mentone is an bayside suburb of Melbourne. It is located just 21 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD. The population is around 12,965. Neighbouring suburbs include Beaumaris, Parkdale and Moorabbin. There are anumber of trendy shopping strips that also cater to cafes and restaurants. Mentone provides facilities for multiple sporting activities including the Mentone Lifesaving Club, lawn bowls, cricket, football and tennis clubs. The Mentone train station is in the heart of Mentone and runs along the Frankston line.
Schools in Mentone
There are 11 schools in Mentone.
- Mentone Primary School Co-educational
- Mentone Park Primary School Co-educational
- Mentone Girls Grammar School Girls Private
- Mentone Girls Secondary College Girls
- Kilbreda College Years 7-12 Girls
- St Patricks School Prep – 6 Co-educational
- St Bede’s College Years 7-12 Boys
- Mentone Grammar School Prep-12 Co-ed private
Mentone Real Estate Agent Contact Details.