How Much Is My Home Worth In Mooroolbark?
Real Estate Appraisal Mooroolbark VIC 3138
The median price for a house in Mooroolbark is $695,000 as of January 7, 2021. A median-priced unit is $600,000. There have been 219 houses and 55 units sold this year. The average annual capital growth for houses is 5.25% and units is 5.11%. The 12-month capital growth is 7.04% on houses and 9.26% for units. The Demand to Supply Ratio or DSR rating has houses as very good and units or apartments as very good. This is the third highest rating. This is a seller’s market. There are currently more buyers than there are properties for sale. Prices are being driven up and you can expect capital growth immediately.
House prices and rent returns in Mooroolbark.
- 2 bedroom home $570,250 Rent per week $380
- 3 bedroom home $640,000 Rent per week $410
- 4 bedroom home $800,000 Rent per week $500
Unit prices and rent returns in Mooroolbark.
- 1 bedroom unit No Data Rent per week $270
- 2 bedroom unit $490,000 Rent per week $375
- 3 bedroom unit $519,000 Rent per week $420
On average it takes 40 days to sell a house and 45 days to sell a unit. The gross rental yield for houses is 3.04% and for units, it is 3.53%.
Free Real Estate Appraisal Mooroolbark
Our sales agents will provide a professional appraisal of your property free of charge. To arrive at the market price of your home we factor in the recent sales history and the location of the home to public transport, schools and shops. The process will not take long.
Free Rental Appraisal Mooroolbark
The O’Brien group manage over 3600 properties in Melbourne. To maximise your return on investment we utilise the latest software for all our properties from the one database. From here, we organise routine inspections, the collection of rent and attend all maintenance issues swiftly. Our property management team will give you a free rental appraisal on how you can expect to rent your home per week. We have a database of potential tenants. Remember, each week your property is vacant will cost you 2% annual rent fees.
Property Valuation Mooroolbark
Are you aware that there is a difference between an appraisal and a real estate valuation? Any registered real estate agent can provide an appraisal to determine the approximate market price of your home. We offer this service at no cost to you. But, if for legal reasons you need a valuation then a registered valuer has to provide this service. This will come at a fee.
Mooroolbark College Mooroolbark
Lifestyle in Mooroolbark
At the 2011 Cebsus there were 20,689 registered residents. Mooroolbark is located 31 kilometres east of Melbourne. There is a train station that runs along the Lilydale line. The main shopping centre is on Brice Avenue and is an alcohol free zone. There is a 24 hour police station. Neighbouring suburbs include Croydon, Lilydale and Kilsyth. There are the Mooroolbark Football and Soccer Clubs.
Schools in Mooroolbark
There are 10 schools in Mooroolbark.
- Bimbadeen Heights Primary School Co-educational
- Billanook College Co-educational Private
- St Peter Julian Eymard School Co-educational
- Yarralinda School Co-educational Private
- Manchester Primary School Co-educational
- Mooroolbark College Co-educational
- Mooroolbark East Primary School Co-educational
- Pembroke Primary School Co-educational
- Pembroke Secondary College Co-educational
- Rolling Hills Primary School Co-educational
Mooroolbark Real Estate Agent Contact Details.