How Much Is My Home Worth In Reservoir?
Real Estate Appraisal Reservoir VIC 3073
The median price for a house in Reservoir is $790,000 as of January 20th, 2021. A median-priced unit is $558,000. There have been 323 houses and 227 units sold in the last year. The average annual capital growth for houses is 5.35% and units is 4.75%. The 12-month capital growth is 8.11% on houses and 8.03% for units. The Demand to Supply Ratio or DSR rating has houses and units or apartments as good. There is currently more demand than supply. Vendors are usually getting the price they are asking for. As an investment expect the capital growth to trend ahead of the national average. It takes on average 62 days to sell a house and 65 days to sell a unit.
House prices and rent returns in Reservoir.
- 2 bedroom home $742,000 Rent per week $350
- 3 bedroom home $790,000 Rent per week $410
- 4 bedroom home $870,000 Rent per week $450
Unit prices and rent returns in Reservoir.
- 1 bedroom unit $380,000 Rent per week $310
- 2 bedroom unit $544,000 Rent per week $370
- 3 bedroom unit $642,500 Rent per week $450
The gross rental yield for houses is 2.67% and for units, it is 3.47%
Free Real Estate Appraisal Reservoir
Selling your house in Reservoir? Do you want to know the current market price of your house or unit? Our appraisers will deliver an accurate appraisal based on recent sales data together with the location to amenities, schools and shops. Our agents will provide this valuation free of charge.
Free Rental Appraisal Reservoir
Do you have an investment property you wish to rent? Or, do you want to rent out your current home? Our property management team currently manages over 3500 properties. There is no scenario we have not dealt with when it comes to managing real estate. We use the latest software tools to streamline our services. We deal directly with the landlord and keep them up to speed with the rental of their property.
Property Valuation Reservoir
Did you know there is a difference between a property valuation and an appraisal? If, for legal reasons you require a valuation then you have to engage the services of a registered valuer. This service will come with a fee. An appraisal can be performed by any licensed real estate agent.
Edwards Lake Park Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Reservoir is located 12 kilometres north of the Melbourne Central Business District. The popualtion at the last Census recorded 50,470 residents. There are 4 train stations that run through the middle of Reservoir. These stations are Keon Park, Ruthven, Reservoir and Regent. Its neighbours include Fawkner, Preston and Thomestown. By land mass Reservoir is Melbournes largest suburb. There are many activities in Revoir for sprot and recreation. You will find Edwardes Lake in Reservoir.
Schools in Reservoir
There are 10 schools in Reservoir.
- Holy Name School Co-educational
- Maharishi School Of Enlightenment Co-educational Private
- St Gabriel’s Primary School Co-educational
- Reservoir District Secondary College Co-educational
- Reservoir East Primary School Co-educational
- Reservoir Primary School Co-educational
- Reservoir Views Primary School Co-educational
- Reservoir West Primary School Co-educational
- William Ruthven Primary School Co-educational
- William Ruthven Secondary College Co-educational
Reservoir Real Estate Agent Contact Details.