On Thursday 22nd October the REIV Excellence Award winners were published and OBrien Real Estate are proud to announce that two fantastic hard working women within our network took out two incredible awards. Anna Molinaro from OBrien Real Estate Blackburn won the award for
‘Residential Property Manager of the year’ and Michelle Stephens from OBrien Real Estate Carrum Downs won ‘Residential Sales Person of the year’. Michelle Stephens also took out this award last year making it back to back.
A self-confessed perfectionist, Anna Molinaro is consistently raising the bar – driven by results and customer satisfaction which she holds in the highest regard. Anna works beyond her line of duty, frequently exceeding her clients’ expectations by delivering the results to achieve their goal. Anna is enthusiastic, positive and loyal by nature which enables her to be a confident, professional and warm Property Manager, skillful at handling tenant and landlord related priorities under tight deadlines on a daily basis.
Anna has also achieved the following awards throughout her Real Estate career with her biggest accomplishment resulting in becoming a Licensed Real Estate Agent in 2019.
• Residential Property Manager of the Year 2020 REIV Finalist (Top 3) September 2020
• Company Values Award (1st) OBrien Network August 2020
• Property Management Excellence Annual Award (2nd) OBrien Network August 2020
• Excellence Award (3rd) OBrien Network January-March 2020
• Excellence Property Management/Office Award (2nd) OBrien Network January-March 2020
• Landlord Satisfaction 90-day Survey (2nd) OBrien Network October-December 2019/2020
• Direct Connect Referral- Individual (1st) October-December 2019/2020
• Direct Connect Referral- Office (Top 10) OBrien Network October-December 2019/2020
• Top 5 Finalist for Realestate.com.au’s ‘The Real Ideas Prize 2019’ (2nd place) Australia Wide 2019
• Residential Property Manager of the Year 2020 REIV Finalist (Top 5) 2019
• Listing Loop Competition (1st prize) Victoria Wide 2019
• Property Management Excellence Award 2018
• Property Management Excellence Award 2016
• Customer Service Excellence Award 2014
• Receptionist of the Year Award 2013
Michelle is consistently a top industry performer who has firmly established an enviable reputation as one of the most successful and sought-after sales agents with over $200Million in residential sales in the past 2 years. Michelle’s exceptional attention to detail, dynamic energy and impressive negotiation skill set is what sets her apart from her competitors. Arguably one of the hardest working agents in the industry, Michelle is considered to have a natural talent for selling real estate, as well as being the cream of the crop and a tenacious negotiator. Driven by a desire for absolute excellence, Michelle exudes genuine enthusiasm and whatever-it-takes attitude which translates to exceptional results for all of her clients.
As a multi-award-winning agent, Michelle is a repeat influential industry performer. Although there are many more, some of her most recent achievements are:
• REB – 2020, Residential Salesperson of the Year across Australia
• REB – 2020, 1st In Victoria (total number of listings)
• REB – 2020, 1st in Victoria (total number of sales)
• REB – 2020, 4th in Australia (total number of listings)
• REB – 2020, 8th in Australia (total number of sales)
• REIV – 2019, Residential Salesperson of the Year in Victoria
• REB – 2019, 2020 Top 100 agents across Australia
• REB – 2018, 2019, 2020 Top 50 Women in Real Estate across Australia
• OBrien Real Estate – 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 1st within the network
• Rate My Agent – 2020, Agent of the Year for Carrum Downs & Skye
• Rate My Agent – 2019, Agent of the Year for Carrum Downs, Skye & Sandhurst
OBrien Real Estate are proud to have two inspiring, motivating and hard working agents within our network that also show leadership and assist their colleagues. The network are looking forward to seeing what Anna, Michelle and all staff will accomplish within the next 12 months.