Always at your service and committed to delivering results.
Tia Milne in the last year.
- Travelled extensively throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and America
- Holds the record for highest price achieved in Karingal
- Born and raised on the peninsula and loves promoting the many benefits that Frankston has to offer
- Bought her own property in 2016 and found her love for real estate
- Completed her law degree from Monash University in 2015 and worked in property law
- Number 5 sales person in the OBrien Real Estate Group
Years in the industry
Our values and purpose.
Our purpose is to create a place where we can facilitate our people's growth. Our values are:
Our colleagues are our broader family, assist when needed and when in need.
Respect our colleagues and our clients as you would like to be respected.
Unlock your full potential, encourage and support your colleagues.
Strive for excellence; be open-minded and willing to embrace change.
Work towards being well balanced within yourself.
The OBrien difference.
30 offices with 1 in Cairns in Qld.
198 in sales & 55 in property management.
17,564 sales since founded in 2010.
Our Average Clearance Rate in 2020 is 82.5%.
Homes is $854,350 and Units is $601,500.
Industry leading results, with an average of 26 days.
Industry benchmark results with 1.5% vacancy.
We manage and serve over 8,250 properties.
Across our network we speak 36 different Languages.