Wow! I didn't expect all that.
Feel at Home in Endeavour Hills
Perfectly situated at the head of a quiet court in the heart of the sought-after suburb that is Endeavour Hills, this well-kept, family home offers all the luxury inclusion of a new home. Walling distance to the main Shopping Centre, Public Transport, local Primary and Secondary Schools and acres of parkland, this beautifully kept brick veneer home offers fantastic value for money and will suit any small family, downsizer or any astute investor.
Sitting proud on a generous 675m2 (approx.) block, the home offers a modern update kitchen, Roller Shutters, Colourbond fence and Electric remote gates, creating you own private oasis. Some of the many features include:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms – serviced by a modern, recently renovated bathroom
- A fully appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm stainless steel cooktop and 2 draw dishwasher
- A formal lounge and tiled meals area
- Patio/family room with split system air-conditioner and fan forced wood fire heater - perfect for the kids or entertaining your friends and family.
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- High Colourbond fence and roller shutters.
- Double carport with access directly to the garage and a further shed/workshop behind same.
Whether enjoying the great outdoors under the side pergola or the shade of the magnificent established trees in the front yard, you can move straight in as everything has been upgraded and maintained by our very house proud vendors. Jump on the M1 freeway in only 3 minutes and you are in the heart of the Melbourne CBD in under 30mins, off peak.
Inspection is a must, but don't delay as this is priced to sell fast.