Part 4. Renew your outdoor living areas
Each space in your home should be comfortable, easy on the eye and functional. Yes, even your outdoor spaces. Whether you’re selling or not, a beautiful outdoor space that functions as an extended living area or room will add instant value to your home.
- Stain and polish tired outdoor furniture
- Use decorative accents like outdoor cushions, colourful pots and lanterns
- Plant trees that provide shade, screening, privacy and calm
- Install windsails
- Install a budget deck – if you’re really handy on the tools, you can even do this yourself
- Refinish an existing deck
Our 6 Part Series Index: –
- Part 1 – Paint Your Walls
- Part 2 – Update Your Kitchen
- Part 3 – Increase Your space
- Part 4 – Renew Outdoor Areas
- Part 5 – High-pressure Clean Old Surfaces
- Part 6 – Invest In Gardening
Thinking of Selling? In this climate, the agent you chose is more important than ever.
If you’re looking to sell your home, our agents will be able to advise you on what areas of your home you should focus on before listing your property for sale.