Vendor Must Sell!!
Feel at Home in Croydon
Built In Robes:Yes
Situated on a significant 843sqm approximate allotment, this largely original home brims with renovation with modern kitchen, bathroom and laundry, the home offers lots of options including subdivision or redevelopment potential (STCA). In an ideal central location, it enjoys an easy stroll over the road to Burnt Bridge Shopping Centre and Cafés, transport Trains and buses nearby, with parks and reserves only minutes away. Only short drive to Croydon main shopping precincts, and Eastland shopping centre, with Tintern Grammar and Yarra Valley Grammar being elite private schools nearby.
Vendor has set a low reserve in order to sell.
- Single-level brick residence with open lounge, and dining
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large backyard
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Three bedrooms serviced by a central bathroom and W/C
- Heating, air conditioning for seasonal comfort
- Keep the front and build at the back
- All options are subject to council approval