Your greatest asset.
We understand that the decision to lease your investment property must be carefully thought out before choosing a property manager. We appreciate the journey is often an emotional one, but many of our people are likely to have been through similar circumstances, so we like to think that talking to us is like getting advice from a trusted advisor. Making such important life decisions is something our team assists with on a regular basis.
At OBrien Real Estate, we invite you to ask questions to ensure you feel confident in your decision. With our local knowledge and experience, we have built a network of prospective renters in your areas, waiting to find their perfect home. OBrien Real Estate is built on trust, local expertise and a hands-on approach– we will be by your side every step of the way, ensuring you are kept-up-to-date throughout the process.
Selecting a property specialist.
The OBrien difference.
30 offices with 1 in Cairns in Qld.
198 in sales & 55 in property management.
17,564 sales since founded in 2010.
Our Average Clearance Rate in 2020 is 82.5%.
Homes is $854,350 and Units is $601,500.
Industry leading results, with an average of 26 days.
Industry benchmark results with 1.5% vacancy.
We manage and serve over 8,250 properties.
Across our network we speak 36 different Languages.
Request a rental appraisal
5 Reasons why to “lease with OBrien”.
Access to more renters.
- Highly skilled and trained property management team across all offices
- Inter-office promotion and selling increasing your property’s exposure
- Renter database updated weekly
- Open for inspection options; Midweek and Saturdays.
Experience, integrity and knowledge.
- Local area specialists
- Detailed condition report on renter moving in / exiting
- Experienced VCAT representation
- Security deposit hold in accordance with Residential Tenancies Act 1997 (RTA)
Better leasing results.
- Accurate appraisal
- Our goal is to lease your property for the best price
- Our goal is to find best tenant available in the market
- Our low days on market can minimise rental loss
- Directors are personally involved on a daily basis
Highly trained staff.
- All Property Managers receive specialist training
- Constant training in Lease negotiations and renewals
- All Property Managers are trained in conflict resolution
- Constant meetings to focus on arrears & property maintenance
- Your choice of photography or lease boards
- More exposure, utilising Australia’s premier real estate websites
- All campaigns are designed to reduce days on market and maximise your rental return